Eaton Safety Relay ESR series
Safety relays are intended to reliably monitor the signals from safety devices at all times and switch off quickly in an emergency.
Eaton’s ESR series safety relays provide optimal safety and a high degree of reliability for plant machinery. The ESR series enables applications to meet the highest safety ratings in accordance with EN954-1, EN ISO 13849-1 up to PL e, and IEC 62061 up to SILCL 3.
- Suitable for global applications with UL, cUL and TüV safety certifications
- Plug-in screw terminals provide fast and fault-free replacement
- Voltage versions (24Vdc,24Vac/dc,230 Vac) offer a flexible range of application
- Choice of Enabling paths and/or Signal contacts combinations
- Single channel and Dual channel versions
- Delayed and non-delayed contact expansions accommodate a wide variety of applications.The base device determines the maximum stop category according to IEC 61508 and IEC 60204
- Compatible with emergency stops, rope pulls, two-hand control stations, light curtains (OSSD), gate enable devices and safety switches depending on device selection.
- 22.5mm and 45mm(230vac) width